There is nothing like a great sandwich. Delicious, scrumptious meat, fresh green veggies, and toasted bread. A good sandwich is like a little piece of heaven on earth.
There are many franchise businesses in the Philippines and there are a few of them that focus on sandwiches. If you are in the market of starting a sandwich franchise in the Philippines, here are our top choices on what sandwich franchises to own.
Started in 1981 by Jimmy Lambatos and Todd Disner in Denver, Colorado in 1981, Quiznos offers tasty, healthy toasted submarine sandwiches, salads, soups and desserts.
Quiznos Franchise Info:
- Franchise Fee: P950,000
- Total investment ranges from P3M to P7M, depending on the size of the store. This amount includes:
- franchise fee
- architects fee
- store furnishings and fixtures
- initial food order
- Royalty fee: 8% of gross sales
- Advertising fee: is 2% of your gross sales
- Franchise term: 7 years
Quiznos Franchise Contact
- Website: https://ownaquiznos.com/
- Address: QUIZNOS PHILIPPINES, Quizee Foods Phil Inc., Philippine Stock Exchange, Exchange Road. Ortigas, Pasig City, Philippines
This sandwich franchise is homegrown! The Sandwich Guy started in 2008 in Metro Manila and has since grown and now has ten branches nationwide. If you want to start a franchise business early in its inception, you might want to look at The Sandwich Guy.
The Sandwich Guy Contact Details
- 2F Bramante Renaissance Tower Meralco Avenue, Ortigas, Pasig City
One more international brand the world enjoys is Subway. This brand was established in 1965 and now has 44,000 branches nationwide and it does not show any signs of slowing down.
Subway Franchise Philippines Details
- Franchise Fee: USD 10k to 15k
- Total Investment Cost: USD 160k
- Included in the Investment cost:
- Franchise Fee
- Improvement of the location
- Initial inventory
- Store equipment – oven, chiller, menu board
- Franchise Contract: 20 years
- Royalty fees: 8% of gross sales
- Advertising Fees: 4.5
Subway Franchise Contact Information
- Jean Gagarino Territory Manager – Philippines
- 5/F Unit E1 Electra House Building 115-117 Esteban St., Legaspi Village Makati City 1229 Telephone Numbers: 843 – 6057
- firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Another homegrown brand here in the Philippines, Plato Wraps offers a different type of sandwich experience. Instead of going for the regular submarine sandwich, Plato Wraps offer their sandwiches in pita bread. This is one brand to consider if you want a product that is quite unusual and will excite the younger customers.
Plato Wraps Franchise Details
- Franchise Fee – Php 200,000 (outside Luzon) / Php 150,000 (within Luzon area)
- Agreement Term – 5 years
- Initial stock is worth – Php 60,000 to Php 80,000 (depending on projected requirements and store location as well)
- Food Cart set up – Php 275,000
Plato Wraps Contact Information
- Phone Nos. : (02)532-3177, (02)532-1034
- Fax no: (075)515-7692
- Head Office Address: 301 Crisologo Compound Tapuac District , Dagupan City, Philippines