Mangoes are one of the main products of the Philippines. Our Beautiful, hot, tropical climate is conducive for mangoes and their sweet juicy fruit. The mango is so delicious that our desert geniuses have concocted the mango float, a dessert made of layers of mangoes, graham crackers, milk and cream.
Mango Graham floats are so popular in fact, that food carts that sell these are sprouting everywhere! Trending deserts are a great way to start a business, but sourcing your mangoes and making your own food cart are hard to start from scratch!
Amigo Mango is TC Franchising’s mango float franchise and are starting to make both its franchisees and customers very happy with the profitability and tastiness of the products! Start your own mango float franchise!
Amigo Mango Food Cart Franchise is P40,000.00
- Food Cart (this kiosk measures 4 x 2 x 6 feet)
- Advertising Materials like fliers, banners, standees. Tarpaulins, stands are also included!
- Cooking equipment and utensils
- Crew uniform – this is important because we want your staff to represent the brand in the cleanest and proudest way possible.
- Crew training – this can be taken infinitely, just check the schedule!
- P1,000.00 worth of product sampler – you can use this any way you want: you can have these as taste samplers or add these into your inventory. Your choice!
- Operation seminar – this is a training for you as a business owner
- Notarized contract
Also Available: Amigo Mango in Two-in-One and Three-in-One Food Carts!
You can combine one more or two more from the following with Amigo Mango:
- Lemon Co.’
- Splash and Fries
- Siomai Fast Bites
- Waffle Craze
- Austine’s Frappe Delights
- Buko Freshco
- Taco Tuesdays
- Stan Wings and Bowls
Ready to Start a Amigo Mango Food Cart Franchise?
Contact Tristan at 0915.6385699
Alternatively, you can shoot an email through the form below and we will get back at you within one or two business days!
More Amigo Mango Food Cart Franchise Photos
What are the Advantages of Starting a Mango Float Food Cart Franchise Business?
- Food is a basic necessity. Desserts are tasty and people will always come back for more!
- Mango floats are starting to make waves in the Philippines and you are going to position yourself in front of a trending business if you start a mango float business.
- Mango floats are surely going to be a hit with children and adults alike!
Why Should You Start an Amigo Mango Franchise Instead of Starting a Mango Float Business from Scratch?
- A mango float business is pretty hard to start from scratch, you have to source your own mangoes, grahams and ice cream, looking for the best suppliers that give the best prices, freshest products and logistics. Franchising can give you a leg up on these.
- You also need to construct your own food kiosk or restaurant, source equipment and utensils. Franchising will take care of these.
- Establishing a brand is a tedious job, too. From coming up with your own name, to making a logo to registering trade names and intellectual properties, brands are a headache and franchising lets you ride off a popular brand already!