The Philippine climate is so hot and is getting hotter by the day! This is the sole reason why palamig, juices and frappes are such a popular commodity here in the Philippines! Not only these affordable beverages cool us down with their icy, delicious taste but they also bring us a bit of nostalgia because most of use grew up buying them after playing in the streets when we were children.
Palamig has been iconic and profitable that it made many entrepreneurs rich and many people cool and refreshed. In fact, brands like Zagu, Black Pearl, Fruitas, Juice Ave. and among other food cart brand made their fortune selling cooling drinks!
If you want a frappe business, starting from scratch is a really difficult feat. However, you can start with franchising and get a leg up with a frappe business.
TC Franchising’s Austine’s Frappe Delights offers you a frappe franchise for a small amount investment, but with big potential for profit!
Austine’s Frappe Delights Food Cart Franchise is P40,000.00
- Food Cart (this kiosk measures 4 x 2 x 6 feet)
- Advertising Materials like fliers, banners, standees. Tarpaulins, stands are also included!
- Cooking equipment and utensils
- Crew uniform – this is important because we want your staff to represent the brand in the cleanest and proudest way possible.
- Crew training – this can be taken infinitely, just check the schedule!
- P1,000.00 worth of product sampler – you can use this any way you want: you can have these as taste samplers or add these into your inventory. Your choice!
- Operation seminar – this is a training for you as a business owner
- Notarized contract
Also Available: Austine’s Frappe Delights in Two-in-One and Three-in-One Food Carts!
You can combine one more or two more from the following with Austine’s Frappe Delights:
- Lemon Co.’
- Amigo Mango
- Splash and Fries
- Siomai Fast Bites
- Waffle Craze
- Buko Freshco
- Taco Tuesdays
- Stan Wings and Bowls
Ready to Start a Austine’s Frappe Delights Food Cart Franchise?
Contact Tristan at 0915.6385699
Alternatively, you can shoot an email through the form below and we will get back at you within one or two business days!
More Austine’s Frappe Delights Food Cart Franchise Photos
What are the Advantages of Starting a Frappe and Shakes Food Cart Franchise Business?
- Food is a basic necessity. Desserts are tasty and people will always come back for more!
- Frappes are make waves in the Philippines because of the hot season and you are going to position yourself in front of a trending business if you start a this kid of business.
Why Should You Start an Austine’s Frappe Delights Franchise Instead of Starting a Frappe and Shakes Business from Scratch?
- A frappe business is pretty hard to start from scratch, you have to source your own ingredients, looking for the best suppliers that give the best prices, freshest products and logistics. Franchising can give you a leg up on these.
- You also need to construct your own food kiosk or restaurant, source equipment and utensils. Franchising will take care of these.
- Establishing a brand is a tedious job, too. From coming up with your own name, to making a logo to registering trade names and intellectual properties, brands are a headache and franchising lets you ride off a popular brand already!