There are many ways to cook a chicken as it is so versatile: steamed, grilled, soups and baked, for example. The most delicious, though is roasted and fried, which is the focus of Andok’s Litson Manok. Andok’s Litson Manok is one of the pioneers of litson manok stores in the Philippines and they are open for franchising!
This article will show you the information you need to decide whether Andok’s Franchise aligns with your entrepreneurial goals.
Andok’s Franchise: The Company
Andok’s Litson Manok started in 1985, selling roasted chicken in the streets of baler. In addition to roast chicken, the old Andok’s also served a variety of Filipino dishes. Fast forward to day, Andok’s has now over 300 units nationwide.
Being the most successful litson manok brand in the Philippines, Andok’s would want hardworking Filipinos to start franchising and promoting the Pinoy style of cooking chicken.
Andok’s Franchise: Fees and Information you need to know
Andok’s Litson Franchise Fee
- Dine-in: PHP 500,000.00.
- Takeout shop: PHP300,000.00
Andok’s Litson Franchise Term
- Dine-in: 5 years
- Takeout shop: 3years
Andok’s Litson Franchise Inclusions
- The use of trademark, brand name, and logo
- Start-up assistance
- Store design assistance
- Manual on how to operate
- Management training
- Customer Service Training
Andok’s Litson Franchise Requirements
- Letter of intent that includes the specified exact location, details, and size of the proposed site
- Location map of the proposed site
- Resume with 2 x 2 colored picture
- Character references
- Certificate of Employment
- Bank Certification
Andok’s Litson Manok Contact Details
For more information about Andok’s, you can reach them through the following:
- Address: ACE Building, No. 25 Bulacan Street, Barangay Bungad, West Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines
- Fax No.: (02)376-7092
- Website: andokscorp.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/andokslitsonmanok
Advantages of Getting an Andok’s Franchise
- Andok’s is a well known brand of roast chicken. People already love and know this brand and will buy from you as long as you locate your store well. Just build your store in a great location with foot traffic and watch the buyer come into your store.
- Pinoys just love litson manok!
- Food is a basic necessity, so a food business is a really good idea!
- Andok’s take-out shop is pretty simple and can be operated by few manpower, saving entrepreneurs time and money.
Disadvantages of Getting an Andok’s Franchise
- Huge name means a bigger franchise fee and a bigger startup capital. A more established brand is also more astringent in allowing franchisees, with more detailed requirements asked.