The boom of MRT and LRT food carts and the outburst of new young professionals in the past ten years have opened up the market for a new kind of food to sell: waffles.
We owe thanks to Waffle Time to this. This brand introduced waffles into the market and the young and busy could not help but fall in love with the sweet waffle later paired with the savory filling. Perfect for those who cannot sit down and grab some food. Just walk while eating!
As you can see, waffles have made quite an impression withe the Philippine market. Other waffle food cart brands have been introduced, like Famous Belgian Waffles, Happy Waffle, Waffle & Shakes, It’s Waffle Tym.
Not to be outdone, TC Franchising also have its own waffle food cart franchise: Waffle Craze!
Waffle Craze Food Cart Franchise is P 40,000.00
- Food Cart (this kiosk measures 4 x 2 x 6 feet)
- Advertising Materials like fliers, banners, standees. Tarpaulins, stands are also included!
- Cooking equipment and utensils
- Crew uniform – this is important because we want your staff to represent the brand in the cleanest and proudest way possible.
- Crew training – this can be taken infinitely, just check the schedule!
- P1,000.00 worth of product sampler – you can use this any way you want: you can have these as taste samplers or add these into your inventory. Your choice!
- Operation seminar – this is a training for you as a business owner
- Notarized contract
Also Available: Waffle Craze in 2-in-1 and 3-in-1 Food Carts
You can combine one more or two more from the following with Waffle Craze:
- Lemon Co.’
- Amigo Mango
- Splash and Fries
- Siomai Fast Bites
- Austine’s Frappe Delights
- Buko Freshco
- Taco Tuesdays
- Stan Wings and Bowls
Ready to Start a Waffle Craze Food Cart Franchise?
Contact Tristan at 0915.6385699
Alternatively, you can shoot an email through the form below and we will get back at you within one or two business days!
More Waffle Craze Food Cart Franchise Photos
What are the Advantages of Starting a Waffle Food Cart Franchise Business?
- Food is a basic necessity. Desserts are tasty and people will always come back for more!
- Waffles are starting to make waves in the Philippines and you are going to position yourself in front of a trending business!
- Waffles are surely going to be a hit with children and young adults alike!
Why Should You Start an Waffle Craze Franchise Instead of Starting a Waffle Business from Scratch?
- A waffle sandwich business is pretty hard to start from scratch, you have to source your own batter, fillings and other ingredients, looking for the best suppliers that give the best prices, freshest products and logistics. Franchising can give you a leg up on these.
- You also need to construct your own food kiosk or restaurant, source equipment and utensils. Franchising will take care of these.
- Establishing a brand is a tedious job, too. From coming up with your own name, to making a logo to registering trade names and intellectual properties, brands are a headache and franchising lets you ride off a popular brand already!