You’ve probably encountered a Hong Kong Style Noodle stall while you’re running an errand, and it seems like this food company can be found anywhere you go. And that’s true – Hong Kong Style Noodles continuously builds a strong brand and reputation among its Filipino consumers – it’s become a staple stall in malls and public places.
The company brand is under the Asia Pacific and Global Franchising Corporation (AP & GF Co.) established by a group of young entrepreneurs two (2) decades ago. Due to the rapid growth of the business, its owners decided to have the company be franchised for interested entrepreneurs.
Here’s a quick overview on how you can franchise a Hong Kong Style Noodle stall and the advantages in venturing into this type of business:
About the Hong Kong Style Noodles Franchise
A food cart offering noodles and customizable sauces, the company is popular almost all over the National Capital Region (NCR) malls such as SM North EDSA, Victory Mall, Puregold Tayuman, Market! Market!, Robinson’s Metro East, several LRT and MRT stations. Among the advantages of franchising this food cart are as follows:
- Return of Investment (ROI) can be achieved for as short as five (5) to eight (8) months; and
- The company promotes family-like relationship with their franchisees through constant support and assistance.
Franchising Hong Kong Style Noodles
Price The franchising fee starts at PHP 150,000.00
A franchise of Hong Kong Style Noodles includes the following:
- Business Training and Orientation;
- Pre-opening assistance;
- Grand Opening assistance;
- Site assistance;
- Food cart;
- Heavy duty steamer;
- Menu board;
- Small wares;
- Uniform for the service crew(s);
- Initial inventories;
- Supplies; and
- Other materials you’ll be needing in operating the business.
How to Franchise Hongkong Style Noodles
Visit the AP & GF Co.’s website and fill out the application form. Prepare the following documents as well:
- One (1) 2×2 picture;
- Photocopy of two (2) valid IDs;
- Letter of Intent addressed to:
- ANGELITO S. MARCELINO
- General Manager
- Asia Pacific & Global Franchise Co. (AP & GF Co.)
- Unit C-4 Dunville Condominium
- Castilla St. cor. Valencia St. Brgy. Valencia
- New Manila, Quezon City
- In the Letter of Intent, include your proposed location which will be reviewed by the company. The area requirement is 4 sq. meter or 2×2 meters and you should include a vicinity map of the proposed outlet.
- Once approved, you will be contacted by AP & GF Co. to explain the policies and values of Hong Kong Style Noodles.
- If you can’t find a good location to propose, the company is also offering interested application to choose from the following Waltermart branches:
- Antipolo, Rizal;
- Rodriguez, Quezon City;
- Bacoor, Cavite;
- Baliuag, Bulacan;
- San Pascual, Batangas;
- Sucat, Parañaque;
- Muntilupa City;
- Capas, Tarlac;
- Malolos, Bulacan; and
- Candeleria, Quezon.
- You may also check with Robinsons Malls and SM Malls for available outlets.
For more information and/or concerns about the franchising business offered by AP & GF Co., you may reach them at:
- Address: Unit C-4 Dunville Condominium, Castilla St. cor. Valencia St. Brgy. Valencia, New Manila, Quezon City
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone Number: (02) 343 0536
- Mobile Number: 09175000772; 09285050221
- Website: asiapacificfranchising.com
If you’re definite about franchising a business, make sure that you have more than the actual amount of franchising fee as you’ll need it to hire staff, pay for the rent, and replenish your inventory, and definitely cover for the times that the business won’t do well.