Buko is not called the tree of life for nothing! Everything from the roots, to the bark to the leaves has its use. Especially the fruit (or scientifically, it is the tree seed, or nut) which has its delicious and sweet water.
The Philippines has a lot of coconut trees but the cities don’t have a lot of these and the people crave buko juice and shakes! What great opportunity this is!
In fact many have made their fortune selling buko water and buko shakes. Sourcing locally has never been this easy and the turnover is excellent! However, starting your own business is quite tough, not to mention establishing your very own brand.
Enter TC Franchising’s Buko Freshco! You can get an established business up and running through franchising out brand! Affordable and easy!
Buko Freshco Food Cart Franchise is P40,000.00
- Food Cart (this kiosk measures 4 x 2 x 6 feet)
- Advertising Materials like fliers, banners, standees. Tarpaulins, stands are also included!
- Cooking equipment and utensils
- Crew uniform – this is important because we want your staff to represent the brand in the cleanest and proudest way possible.
- Crew training – this can be taken infinitely, just check the schedule!
- P1,000.00 worth of product sampler – you can use this any way you want: you can have these as taste samplers or add these into your inventory. Your choice!
- Operation seminar – this is a training for you as a business owner
- Notarized contract
Also Available: Amigo Mango in Two-in-One and Three-in-One Food Carts!
You can combine one more or two more from the following with Buko Freshco:
- Lemon Co.’
- Amigo Mango
- Splash and Fries
- Siomai Fast Bites
- Waffle Craze
- Austine’s Frappe Delights
- Taco Tuesdays
- Stan Wings and Bowls
Ready to Start a Buko Freshco Food Cart Franchise?
Contact Tristan at 0915.6385699
Alternatively, you can shoot an email through the form below and we will get back at you within one or two business days!
More Buko Freshco Food Cart Franchise Photos
What are the Advantages of Starting a Buko Juice and Shakes Food Cart Franchise Business?
- Food is a basic necessity. Cold drinks are an important commodity because people will seek cooling down because of teh hot climate that the Philippines has.
- Buko juice and shakes are quite healthy and you are sure to have customers from people trying healthier alternatives, like buko water over sugary drinks like shakes and gulaman.
Why Should You Start an Buko Freshco Franchise Instead of Starting a Buko Water and Shakes Business from Scratch?
- You need to construct your own food kiosk or restaurant, source equipment and utensils. Franchising will take care of these.
- Establishing a brand is a tedious job, too. From coming up with your own name, to making a logo to registering trade names and intellectual properties, brands are a headache and franchising lets you ride off a popular brand already!