Rice is always been the staple food of Filipinos. Pinoys will always want to eat rice with his favorite viand. This is the reason carinderias and rice topping food carts are very profitable! Rice meals made many Filipino consumers full and full of energy and many Filipino entrepreneurs rich.
Chicken Wings are making waves in the Philippines right now. It all started with the introduction of Buffalo-style chicken wings in the Philippines, which eventually gave birth to other flavored wings, like salted egg, sriracha, sweet-spicy and Asian. The wing-all-you-can craze also made it even more popular! In fact, yours truly am a huge fan of eat-all-you-can chicken wings!
Combining both will surely be a hit among FIlipinos! Rice bowls and chicken wings will surely going to delight many Pinoys, exciting the taste buds and filling their stomachs. Rice meals will definitely be a hit beside schools, terminals and near residences!
Want to start your very own rice meal franchise? Stan Wings and Bowls is our newest concept that caters rice meals (and chicken wings)!
Stan Wings and Bowls Food Cart Franchise is P40,000.00
- Food Cart (this kiosk measures 4 x 2 x 6 feet)
- Advertising Materials like fliers, banners, standees. Tarpaulins, stands are also included!
- Cooking equipment and utensils
- Crew uniform – this is important because we want your staff to represent the brand in the cleanest and proudest way possible.
- Crew training – this can be taken infinitely, just check the schedule!
- P1,000.00 worth of product sampler – you can use this any way you want: you can have these as taste samplers or add these into your inventory. Your choice!
- Operation seminar – this is a training for you as a business owner
- Notarized contract
Also Available: Stan Wings and Bowls in Two-in-One and Three-in-One Food Carts!
You can combine one more or two more from the following with Stan Wings and Bowls:
- Lemon Co.’
- Amigo Mango
- Splash and Fries
- Siomai Fast Bites
- Waffle Craze
- Austine’s Frappe Delights
- Buko Freshco
- Taco Tuesdays
Ready to Start a Stan Wings and Bowls Food Cart Franchise?
Contact Tristan at 0915.6385699
Alternatively, you can shoot an email through the form below and we will get back at you within one or two business days!
More Stan Wings and Bowls Food Cart Franchise Photos
What are the Advantages of Starting a Rice Meals and Chicken WIngs Food Cart Franchise Business?
- Food is a basic necessity. Rice meals, especially are the Pinoy’s three daily square meal. People are surely going to go back for more!
- Chicken wings are starting to make waves in the Philippines and you are going to position yourself in front of a trending business if you start a Buffalo wings business.
Why Should You Start an Amigo Mango Franchise Instead of Starting a Mango Float Business from Scratch?
- A rice meals business is pretty hard to start from scratch, you have to source your own ingredients, looking for the best suppliers that give the best prices, freshest products and logistics. Franchising can give you a leg up on these.
- You also need to construct your own food kiosk or restaurant, source equipment and utensils. Franchising will take care of these.
- Establishing a brand is a tedious job, too. From coming up with your own name, to making a logo to registering trade names and intellectual properties, brands are a headache and franchising lets you ride off a popular brand already!