Taco is one of the best gifts of the Mexican culture to the world. These delicious variant of sandwiches combine meat, vegetables and a (usually) hard shell to give you a delicious combination of textures, taste and sensation that is truly an experience. Tacos also fuse well with different cuisines, especially Asian!
Taco was once a humble street food in Mexico. Well, not anymore! Just look at how Taco Bell, the biggest taco franchise, is received in the Philippines. Tacos, once foreign to the Filipino taste, is now loved and distinguished by Filipinos, young and old!
How about nachos? Taco’s smaller and meatier cousin is well received by many, too especially during inuman sessions where these satusfy the taste buds as pulutan. Videooke sessions also call for nachos!
Would it be great to start a Taco and nacho franchise? TC Franchising will help you out with these with Taco Tuesdays!
Taco Tuesdays Food Cart Franchise is P35,000.00
- Food Cart (this kiosk measures 4 x 2 x 6 feet)
- Advertising Materials like fliers, banners, standees. Tarpaulins, stands are also included!
- Cooking equipment and utensils
- Crew uniform – this is important because we want your staff to represent the brand in the cleanest and proudest way possible.
- Crew training – this can be taken infinitely, just check the schedule!
- P1,000.00 worth of product sampler – you can use this any way you want: you can have these as taste samplers or add these into your inventory. Your choice!
- Operation seminar – this is a training for you as a business owner
- Notarized contract
Also Available: Taco Tuedays in Two-in-One and Three-in-One Food Carts!
You can combine one more or two more from the following with Taco Tuesdays:
- Lemon Co.’
- Amigo Mango
- Splash and Fries
- Siomai Fast Bites
- Waffle Craze
- Austine’s Frappe Delights
- Buko Freshco
- Stan Wings and Bowls
Ready to Start a Taco Tuedays Food Cart Franchise?
Contact Tristan at 0915.6385699
Alternatively, you can shoot an email through the form below and we will get back at you within one or two business days!
More Taco Tuedays Cart Franchise Photos
What are the Advantages of Starting a Taco and Nacho and Shakes Food Cart Franchise Business?
- Food is a basic necessity.
- Tacos are going to be hit with stores near schools, gimmick places, bus stations and residences.
Why Should You Start a Taco Tuedays Franchise Instead of Starting a Taco and Nacho from Scratch?
- You need to construct your own food kiosk or restaurant, source equipment and utensils. Franchising will take care of these.
- Establishing a brand is a tedious job, too. From coming up with your own name, to making a logo to registering trade names and intellectual properties, brands are a headache and franchising lets you ride off a popular brand already!