The popularity of french fries, dimsum and other fried meryenda as already captured the world, including the Philippines. Everywhere, you will see a vendor of tokneneng, kikiam, fishballs and french fries selling delicious snacks that captures the heart and stomachs of the young and old alike!
You know what goes well with these street foods? Drinks! Something to cool you down as you chow on these hot deliciously filling fried foods.
Combining these into one easy to carry cup is the genius called Kerimo. Many brands and variations of the names have soon sprouted out, like Kerrimo, Kerrimoto, Kerrinibes and the like. Without a doubt being able to carry your snacks and drinks in just one hand is the genius Filipinos need!
TC Franchising also has its own concept of drinks and fries food cart: Splash n’ Fries!
Splash n’ Fries Food Cart Franchise is P35,000.00
- Food Cart (this kiosk measures 4 x 2 x 6 feet)
- Advertising Materials like fliers, banners, standees. Tarpaulins, stands are also included!
- Cooking equipment and utensils
- Crew uniform – this is important because we want your staff to represent the brand in the cleanest and proudest way possible.
- Crew training – this can be taken infinitely, just check the schedule!
- P1,000.00 worth of product sampler – you can use this any way you want: you can have these as taste samplers or add these into your inventory. Your choice!
- Operation seminar – this is a training for you as a business owner
- Notarized contract
You can combine one more or two more from the following with Splash n’ Fries:
- Lemon Co.’
- Amigo Mango
- Siomai Fast Bites
- Waffle Craze
- Austine’s Frappe Delights
- Buko Freshco
- Taco Tuesdays
- Stan Wings and Bowls
Ready to Start a Splash n’ Fries Food Cart Franchise?
Contact Tristan at 0915.6385699
Alternatively, you can shoot an email through the form below and we will get back at you within one or two business days!
More Amigo Mango Food Cart Franchise Photos
What are the Advantages of Starting a French Fries and Drinks Food Cart Franchise Business?
- Food is a basic necessity.
- French fries and drinks in one cup combo are starting to make waves in the Philippines and you are going to position yourself in front of a trending business!
Why Should You Start an Splash n’ Fries Franchise Instead of Starting a Business from Scratch?
- A fries and drinks business is pretty hard to start from scratch, you have to source your own ingredients looking for the best suppliers that give the best prices, freshest products and logistics. Franchising can give you a leg up on these.
- You also need to construct your own food kiosk or restaurant, source equipment and utensils. Franchising will take care of these.
- Establishing a brand is a tedious job, too. From coming up with your own name, to making a logo to registering trade names and intellectual properties, brands are a headache and franchising lets you ride off a popular brand already!