One of the upcoming type of food is the pepper popper. These originally came from Mexico, where peppers are opened and stuffed with cheese, meat and the wrapped in bacon, bread or bread crumbs. These finger foods are starting to gain so much popularity in the Philippines because of its spicy, savory and salty taste, which is a truly unique experience!
Want to start a trending food cart and position yourself to an upcoming food trend? Start with El Dinamita!
El Dinamita Food Cart Franchise is P65,000.00
- Food Cart (this kiosk measures 5 x 2 x 6 feet)
- Advertising Materials like fliers, banners, standees. Tarpaulins, stands are also included!
- Cooking equipment and utensils
- Crew uniform – this is important because we want your staff to represent the brand in the cleanest and proudest way possible.
- Crew training – this can be taken infinitely, just check the schedule!
- P1,000.00 worth of product sampler – you can use this any way you want: you can have these as taste samplers or add these into your inventory. Your choice!
- Operation seminar – this is a training for you as a business owner
- Notarized contract
Ready to Start an El Dinamita Food Cart Franchise?
Contact Tristan at 0915.6385699
Alternatively, you can shoot an email through the form below and we will get back at you within one or two business days!
More El Dinamita Food Cart Franchise Photos
What are the Advantages of Starting a Pepper Poppers Food Cart Franchise Business?
- Food is a basic necessity. People are surely going to go back for more!
Why Should You Start an El Dinamita Franchise Instead of Starting a Pepper Poppers Business from Scratch?
- A food business is pretty hard to start from scratch, you have to source your own ingredients, looking for the best suppliers that give the best prices, freshest products and logistics. Franchising can give you a leg up on these.
- You also need to construct your own food kiosk or restaurant, source equipment and utensils. Franchising will take care of these.
- Establishing a brand is a tedious job, too. From coming up with your own name, to making a logo to registering trade names and intellectual properties, brands are a headache and franchising lets you ride off a popular brand already!