Siomai and dimsum! One of the few best things the Chinese have brought to the country. The delicious, sumptuous meat and vegggies, wrapped in wanton wrapping makes fora tasty snack and even as ulam.
Siomai has been so popular in fact that almost everywhere you look, people are selling siomai! It has been selling for the past twisty years and it made a lot of customers full and a lot of businessmen rich! Maybe this is teh chance to start your very own siomai franchise!
Here is some great news: Siomai Fast Bites is TC Franchising’s new siomai food cart franchise. You can start your very own siomai franchise business without the hassle of sourcing materials and ingredients!
Siomai Bites Food Cart Franchise Fee is P35,000.00
- Food Cart (this kiosk measures 4 x 2 x 6 feet)
- Advertising Materials like fliers, banners, standees. Tarpaulins, stands are also included!
- Cooking equipment and utensils
- Crew uniform – this is important because we want your staff to represent the brand in the cleanest and proudest way possible.
- Crew training – this can be taken infinitely, just check the schedule!
- P1,000.00 worth of product sampler – you can use this any way you want: you can have these as taste samplers or add these into your inventory. Your choice!
- Operation seminar – this is a training for you as a business owner
- Notarized contract
You can combine one more or two more from the following with Siomai Fast Bites:
- Lemon Co.’
- Amigo Mango
- Splash and Fries
- Waffle Craze
- Austine’s Frappe Delights
- Buko Freshco
- Taco Tuesdays
- Stan Wings and Bowls
Ready to Start a Siomai Fast Bites Food Cart Franchise?
Contact Tristan at 0915.6385699
Alternatively, you can shoot an email through the form below and we will get back at you within one or two business days!
More Siomai Fast Bites Photos
What are the Advantages of Starting a Siomai Business?
- Food is a basic necessity. People are always hungry and being in a business of food means repeating customers, as long as you provide warm, clean, delicious food.
- Siomai is already embedded into the Filipino culture, being a chinese cuisine. Pinoy crave and love siomai everyday and it is proved by the number of siomai sellers everywhere!!
Why Should You Start a Siomai Franchise Instead of Starting from Scratch?
- A siomai business is pretty hard to start from scratch, you have to source your own ingredients, looking for the best suppliers that give the best prices, freshest products and logistics. Franchising can give you a leg up on these.
- Making siomai is also painstaking, wrapping them one by one and storing them to keep them fresh is also a problem. Franchising will help you with these!
- You also need to construct your own food kiosk or restaurant, source cooking equipment and utensils. Franchising will take care of these.
- Establishing a brand is a tedious job, too. From coming up with your own name, to making a logo to registering trade names and intellectual properties, brands are a headache and franchising lets you ride off a popular brand already!