What do people notice first when they hold someone’s hand? Their nails, of course! Dirty, uneven and unmanicured fingernails on knobby calloused fingers… such a turn off! Girls, especially, need to maintain the beauty of their hands to feel and look pretty. That is the reason why nail spa centers are getting very popular nowadays.
One frontliner in the nail spa industry is Nails Glow, a beauty and wellness spa, focusing on manicure and pedicures, as the name suggests. If you want to know more about Nails.Glow, read on!
About Nails.Glow Franchise
AJ Openia was once a simple employee like you and me. She noticed that nail spas have started making waves in the beauty world, so she and her husband took a gamble and borrowed a starting capital of P200k from the company they work at. The first Nails.Glow branch was erected in Pag-asa, Quezon City where they pampered customers feet and hands, as well as the head. The store was just a tiny 10sqm and had a low capacity of less than 10 customers at a time. AJ Opena did all the manuring and pedicuring herself, which she trained for before starting the business. The business started getting clients frequently and they started getting 50 clients daily.
The business boomed and in four months, Nails.Glow returned the initial investment. The once nail spa that offers only mani, pedi and nail art, included massages to the services offered.
As of today, Nails.Glow has more than 100 branches nationwide!
Nails.Glow Franchise: The Information You Need to Know
- Required Capital: 2M to 3M (Outside Malls), 4M to 5M (Inside Malls)
- Inclusions in the Capital:
- Use of trade name and proprietary marks
- Location approval
- Training for franchisee and staff
- Procurement program
- Marketing assistance
- Opening assistance
- Operations manual
- Research and development
- Required Space: 30-45 sqm
- Franchise term: 5 years
- Continuation Fee: P6,000 – P8,000
How to Start a Nails.Glow Franchise: Step By Step
- Send your resume to Nails.Glow via the contact information below:
Mrs. Ana Jay “AJ” C. Opeña
2nd level, Northridge Plaza, # 12 Congressional Avenue,
Barangay Bahay Toro, Quezon City
- Your application will be reviewed.
- In-depth franchise information will be discussed with the interested applicant if the franchisor thinks the candidate is a good fit to own a franchise.
- Franchise applicant presents location and it will be inspected by franchisor.
- If deemed suitable, franchise agreement will be signed.
- Training for franchisee and staff.
- Your Nails.Glow franchise commences.
Nails.Glow Franchise Contact Information
- (+63 2) 352.37.68 – landline
- (+63) 917.140.1227 – mobile
- (+63) 917-726-1214 – mobile
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- 2nd level, Northridge Plaza, # 12 Congressional Avenue, Barangay Bahay Toro, Quezon City
- Website: https://www.nailsdotglow.com/franchising