Ladies, let’s face it. If a man holds your hand, the first thing he will notice is how clean it is. You do not want to be caught having dirty palms, fingers and definitely not dirty fingernails.
Nails are like the crowning glory of the hand. Everybody notices a clean, manicured fingernails. That’s why nail spa salons are incredibly popular these days.
One of the leaders when it comes to nail spa is Nailaholics. You can see them in malls: the simple logo with a sun on it. Definitely hard to miss. When you enter the store, you are greeted with a smile and the ambience is just so relaxing! If you are looking to franchise Nailaholics, you are in luck because this article tackles how to start a Nailaholics Franchise.
About Nailaholics Franchise Business
Nailaholics claim that they are the most hygienic nail salon in the Philippines. The staff and crew are trained to give the friendliest smiles and the highest quality ever, at a cost the competes with “aling manicurista” prices.
Nailaholics offer services to both male and female clients, and believes that both sexes need pampering. Nailaholics also offer services for life events like bridal showers, weddings, meetings, even just a girls’ day off.
Nailaholics Franchise Services
- Serene Island Manicure
- Sea Crest French Manicure
- Nature’s Haven Spa Manicure
- Nail Extension
- Nail Art and Embellishment
- Arty-Fishal Nails
- Crystal Sand Hand Spa
- Palm Beach Pedicure
- Water Drift Spa Pedicure
- Atlantic Sea Moist Paraffin Pedicure
- Sea Splash Pedicure
- Eyelash Perm
- Eyelash Extension
- Eyebrow Threading
- Foot Spa
- Foot Massage
- Foot Reflexology
- Pebble Beach Back Massage
- Long Beach Full Body Massage
Nailaholics Franchise Details You Need to Know
Capital requirement: P2.5 Million
Nailaholics Franchise Fee : Php500,000.00 (included in the initial capital requirement)
- Use of Trade Name and Proprietary Marks
- Location Approval
- Training for Franchisee and Staff
- Procurement Program
- Marketing Assistance
- Opening Assistance
- Operations Manual
- Research and Development
Franchise term: 5 years
Continuation fee: P5,000/month or P1,500 per service station
Space requirement: 30 sqm.
How to a Franchise Nailaholics Branch
- First, the interested franchisee would have to send a letter of intent, together with the filled up questionnaire from http://www.rkfranchise.com/wefranchise/nailaholics/franchise.php
- The application will then be reviewed by an officer of the franchise.
- If deemed a good fit, the interested franchisee will receive an email to arrange a meeting with a franchise consultant of the company. In-depth details will be discussed and questions will be answered.
- The aspiring franchisee will then give a map of their desired location. The location will then be visited and evaluated.
- If the location is desirable in terms of profitability, a Nailaholics Franchise agreement will be executed and signed.
- Training will commence for the staff and franchisee.
- Pre-opening. Marketing and advertising will be given by the franchisor.
- Grand opening! Congratulations!
Nailaholics Franchise Contact Information
- 4th Floor, 150 GC Corporate Plaza
Legaspi St., Legaspi Village,
Makati City, Philippines
- Telephone: (02) 940-9592
- Fax: (02) 940-9570