Oh, how we wish we have more than 24 hours in a day, right? With day jobs, we do not have time to clean the house, take care of ourselves or cook our own meals at home.
Fastfood remedies the need to cook at our own homes but with the expense of health. Fast food is known to be detrimental to our health as most of them is loaded with unhealthy fats and empty calories.
Enter Subway: Subway offers fast and delicious sandwiches which are healthy and sold at an affordable price. This is why Subway made its way to the health-conscious Pinoys.
If you want to look into starting your very own Subway franchise, then look no further! This article will show you what you need to know and how much you need to prepare.
Subway Franchise: The Story Between the Pieces of Bread.
Subway was founded in 1965 by Fred De Luca. He started his first humble Subway store in Bridgeport, Connecticut, with the idea of making just a few extra spending money for his medical studies. To finance this, he made a business loan from Peter Buck who would, later on, become his business partner.
By 1974, Subway has 16 branches in the US. And now, Subway has 44,000 branches nationwide and it does not show any signs of slowing down.
Subway Franchise Philippines: The What and the How Much
- Franchise Fee: USD 10k to 15k
- Total Investment Cost: USD 160k
- Included in the Investment cost:
- Franchsie Fee
- Improvement of the location
- Initial inventory
- Store equipment – oven, chiller, menu board
- Franchise Contract: 20 years
- Royalty fees: 8% of gross sales
- Advertising Fees: 4.5
How to Start a Subway Franchise in the Philippines
- The first step is to download a copy of the online form at https://www.subway.com/en-ph/ownafranchise/registeryourinterest
- Next is to fill it up to your most accurate answers. Submit it back to the same website, with the proposed location where you ant to build your store.
- You will receive a franchise disclosure agreement. Make sure you are financially capable in starting your own Subway Franchise and you are physically and mentally fit to manage it.
- You will be scheduled for a meeting with a Subway representative. If you are deemed fit, you will sign the franchise agreement.
- Training for the franchisee.
- Your Subway store will be built in your proposed location.
- Train your staff and open your store.
Subway Franchise Contact Information
- Jean Gagarino Territory Manager – Philippines
- 5/F Unit E1 Electra House Building 115-117 Esteban St., Legaspi Village Makati City 1229 Telephone Numbers: 843 – 6057
- email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org