Lugaw is one of the most beloved comfort food in the Philippines. Since Filipinos love a good rice meal, lugaw or congee is becoming more and more popular because of its taste, affordability, and flexibility. This is especially true during the rainy months when people crave something filing and warming!
One of the best upcoming trends in selling lugaw is the lugaw-all-you-can where people can eat as much as they can for a small, fixed price (excluding toppings). This trend originated from the stores in PUP Sta. Mesa, where broke university students look for a way fill their stomachs for a small fee.
Lugaw All You Can Franchise: Unli Lugaw Restaurant that Popularizes the Trend
Lugaw Juan All You Can is the brainchild of Mang Juan Franchsing Corp., which popularized the brands Buko Juan, Man-Go Juan, and SIsig ni Mang Juan.
Lugaw Juan All You Can Franchise Details
Franchise Fee: Php280,000.00 to Php350,000.00 (depending on space requirements)
- Use of Trade Name and Logo
- Use of Operational Business System
- Heavy Duty Foodcart
- Free Operational Equipment
- Supplies of Raw Materials
- Training and Product Orientation
- Marketing Support
- Location Assistance
Contract Term: 3 Years
How to Start a Lugaw Juan All You Can Franchise
The company prefers to start with you contacting them for the first step. Since there are quite a few applicants for franchising, the proprietors would want to personally speak with interested applicants so screen and get to know them better.
Lugaw Juan All You Can Contact Information
Unit 520, 5F AIC Burgundy Empire Tower
ADB Ave., Ortigas Center,Pasig City, Philippines
(At the back of Robinsons Galleria, near POEA EDSA)
Tel: (02) 901-1707 / (02) 901-1730 / (02) 746-8003
(GLOBE) 0917-810-1345 / 0917-701-0480 / 0917-628-5228 / 0956-512-5841
(SMART) 0998-550-7420 / 0921-547-8402
Advantages of Starting a Lugaw Business
- Lugaw is food and therefore an essential part of society.
- Furthermore, people know and love lugaw, making them crave it on the regular. For sure you will have repeat customers!
- Have you ever heard of the saying, “tubong lugaw”? Lugaw is very profitable because the profit margin is very high and the ingredients are readily available from the nearest market.