Being fit and healthy nowadays is so much better than being wealthy. Many Filipinos are starting to realize that, paving way to the popularity of fitness gyms everywhere in the country.
One of the rising stars in the gym industry is Anytime Fitness, which boast their signature service of staying open 24 hours a day!
If you want to start an Anytime Fitness gym franchise in the Philippines, this article will show you the details you need to know in starting one.
About the Anytime Fitness Franchise
Anytime Fitness started out in Minesotta in 2002, where they started the trend of gyms being open 24 hours a day and members can use the facilities what ever branch is nearest and whenever time convenient.
Services offered by Anytime Fitness:
- Anywhere Club Access –allows members to work out an any Anytime Fitness centers worldwide
- Certified Personal Training
- Onsite Security Systems
Currently, Anytime fitness has 3,500 outlets worldwide, 250 of which are in the Philippines.
Anytime Fitness Franchise: The Information You Need to Know
Franchise Fee: P2,700,000 plus VAT.
Other Fees: P85,000 per month plus VAT (flat rate)
Total Franchise Investment You Need: P7,150,000 to P15,625,000
Inclusions in the Anytime Fitness Franchise Package:
- Start-up Services
- Start-up Services
- Site Selection and Lease Negotiation
- Club Layout & Design
- Construction Guidance and Consultation
- Marketing and Pre-sales
- Staffing Consultation and Checklist
- Comprehensive Training
- Ongoing Support
- Online Operations Manual
- Advanced training for managers and sales personnel
- Training sessions
- Monthly Conference calls
- Online Tools
- National Branding & Marketing Support
- International Conferences with other Anytime Fitness franchisees
- Access & security systems
- Member check-in and data-management tools
- Vending Solutions
- Worldwide membership reciprocity program – Anywhere Access Club
- Expertly designed workout areas
- Safe, easy to use, cutting-edge equipment
- Franchisee support on all phases of club development
- One Week Initial Training
- Continual Evaluation & Feedback
- Support on Generating Revenue Streams
Anytime Fitness Franchise Contact Information
- Mobile Number: +63 929 5804 083
- Website at www.anytimefitness.ph