Multiple ice creams both homegrown and international are present today in the Philippines, but Fiorgelato is one of the brands which stands out the most with their unique Italian ice cream recipe.

Interested franchisees of Fiorgelato’s ice cream made of 100% pure fresh milk should read the following information to know further how you can apply as Fiorgelato franchisees and certain factors you need to consider before applying as one of their franchisees.

About Fiorgelato Franchise

In September 1994, the founders of Fiorgelato made their vision of pure Italian ice cream made of 100% pure fresh milk possible. Fiorgelato became one of the unique ice cream brands which brought an Italian ice cream recipe to the Philippine market.

Fiorgelato is a combination of two Italian words known as Fior which means essence and Gelato which translates to ice cream. Together Fiorgelato aims to embody the essence of ice cream by delivering a rich and creamy dessert made with 100% pure fresh milk.

Currently, Fiorgelato has several branches nationwide, found one of the highest foot traffic areas like schools, hotels, restaurants, and more.

Fiorgelato Franchise Details

Franchise Term: 5 years

Payment Terms: 70% down-payment upon signing of the contract, and settling the remaining 30% upon set-up of the package

Franchise Renewal Fee: Renewal Fee is 30% of the Franchise Fee. Renewal of franchise contract extends it for another five (5) years

Fiorgelato’s Franchise Packages and Lot Size Requirements

Kiosk Type: 3-5 square meters

Counter Type: 10-15 square meters

FiorCafe “Co-Brand”: 15-20 square meters

Fiorgelato Franchise Inclusion

  • Glass canopy
  • Counter drawer or Fiorgelato café and lighted name sign
  • Freezer
  • Tools, utensils, and equipment
  • Menu board
  • Complete set of uniform (number of initial uniforms depends on franchise package
  • Tables and chairs (For counter types and fiorcafe set-up franchise packages)
  • Cabinet and sink area (For counter and fiorcafe set-up only)

How to Franchise Fiorgelato

  1. You may first reach out to Fiorgelato for an updated franchise kit of their brand
  2. Or you can also send a letter of intent together with details of your prospect location, and resume to tell a short background of yourself and business experience.
  3. Send the documents to the email
  4. Wait for the confirmation of Fiorgelato, to receive further assistance on the application procedure and additional documents and requirements.

Fiorgelato Franchise Contact Details

For more up-to-date franchise details, procedures, requirements, and fees reach Fiorgelato through the following contact details:

Address: 1263 General Luna St Ermita, Philippines



Contact No.: 524-0384 / 524-0385 

Advantages of Franchising Fiorgelato

  • Wide variety of franchise packages
  • A unique Italian ice cream recipe not common on commercial ice cream franchises in the Philippine market.
  • Franchising provides better chances of finding success in the business
  • Receive continues support from the business
  • Get staff recruitment and training assistance.

Things to Consider Before Franchising Fiorgelato

  • While not a requirement, franchise applicants with prior knowledge and experience with managing a business or people will be favored.
  • According to their official Facebook page. Fiorgelato had been inactive since January 2019. The inactivity may make it difficult to reach the company and confirm further franchise details with them.
  • Some may find the franchise term of five (5) years quite short to get the return of investment (ROI) and earn.