With its soothing aroma of freshly grounded coffee, cafés had been the go-to store for millennials and generation Z’s to visit regardless of time and weather.
With sweets, coffee, and other varieties of snacks and drinks to choose from, Cafés soon became a booming business concept in the Philippines.
While their popularity had only risen a few years ago, a particular homegrown Café business had been with the Philippines and has been serving the Ilocanos since 2004.
Coffeebreak Café International Inc. is one of the leading café franchises in the Philippines which is hailed for its premium coffee recognized by an international association.
If you’re interested to learn how to become a franchisee of one of the Philippine’s most reputable café brands, then check out the following information to know more about Coffeebreak and their franchise details.
About Coffeebreak Cafe Franchise
Even before the boom of coffee and cafés in the Philippines, before the international cafés arrived in the Philippines, Coffeebreak had been with Filipinos to provide quality food and beverage.
It was 2004 when Coffeebreak established its first store in Timawa, Iloilo City. The world-class premium coffee became one of the pioneers of reforming Iloilo’s café experience.
Being a member of the Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA) Coffeebreak ensures that their product and services live up to their position with SCAA, by providing one of the best quality of coffee in the Philippine market.
Coffeebreak Cafe Franchise Details
Franchise Fee: 650, 000
Estimated Cost of Investment: 4-5 Million
Required Area Size: 60 square meters
Royalty Fee: 7%
Franchise Term: 5 years
Coffeebreak Cafe Franchise Package Inclusion:
- Use of the Coffeebreak Trade Name & Marks
- Business Operation System
- Store Design, Perspective, and Layout
- Complete list of equipment, furniture, required supplies, and Small Wares
- Marketing Support
- Point of Sales System
- Operational and Technical Support Training
- Pre-Opening and Start-up
How to Franchise Coffeebreak
Before the pandemic struck, Coffeebreak used to be a part of the yearly Franchise Asia Philippines, where promising franchises across the Philippines gather to encourage aspiring entrepreneurs to start their journey on franchising.
Through this, people can directly inquire about Coffeebreak by personally visiting their booth to know more about Coffee Break’s mission, vision, and franchise application procedure.
However, due to the pandemic, the Franchise Asia Philippines 2020 had been canceled. For further details on how to franchise with Coffee Break, you may reach them out through the following contact details provided below.
Coffeebreak Contact Details
Address: QHP Business Center 5000 Iloilo City, Philippines
- (033) 335 – 09 – 35
- (033) 335 – 00 – 26
Advantages of Franchising Coffeebreak Cafe
- Cafés are one of the most popular choices of establishment for people of all ages to buy snacks and drinks in the Philippine market.
- Receive continuous support from the Coffee Break company
- Manage your store using their tried and tested business management and operation system.
- Coffeebreak is still currently operational even during the pandemic, which proves that their products and company can withstand even great recession such as today.
- Get store crew hiring and training support.
- Benefit from their continuous product research.
Things to Consider Before Franchising Coffeebreak Cafe
- Have strong knowledge and experience managing a business and people
- Be passionate about coffee, snacks, and the products distributed through coffeebreak.
- Be financially stable to fund the operation and maintenance of your store.
- Have the capacity to operate as an individual while adhering to the rules and regulations of Coffeebreak.
- Have the willingness to undergo training provided by Coffeebreak.