Many saw the popularity of the Mediterranean food, shawarma towards the Filipino consumers, and many had jumped to the opportunity to create their versions. You might be one of those people; however, you might be confused as to where to start and what kind of ingredients you’ll need.
If that is the dilemma you’re facing then, franchising is an ideal option to consider to help you get started on product procuring, site selection, training, and more.
Today there are a handful of shawarma franchise options, but if you’re looking for an affordable food cart shawarma franchise, then one of the options to look at is the Arab King Shawarma.
A franchise package that provides its franchisee tools, equipment, and training needed to get started with their shawarma business. For more information, continue reading below to know more about Arab King Shawarma and how you can franchise with them.
About Arab King Shawarma Franchise
Arab King Shawarma is one of the 20 food cart franchise packages the company called E-Concept Food Cart Business offers to interested entrepreneurs. E-concept Food Cart Business or E-Concept is a food cart franchising company providing opportunities to Filipinos to create a money-generating business with an affordable capital requirement. Mainly operating in metropolitan areas.
E-concepts aim for success with the help of strategic location and competitive product price points, a proven formula that made the company thrive since its establishment in 2008.
Today with over 20 food cart packages and more than 100 outlets nationwide, E-Concept brings shawarma — one of the famous Mediterranean food, to entrepreneurs as a business opportunity and an affordable alternative to its customers.
Arab King Shawarma Franchise Details
Note: A more comprehensive franchise package breakdown may be presented to interested applicants upon inquiry with the official platforms of E-Concept Food Cart Business.
Franchise Term: three (3) Years — Renewable upon agreement from both parties.
Franchise Package Inclusion
- Complete set of utensils
- Complete set of equipment
- Bundle of fliers
- Comprehensive training of crew
- Orientation and seminar of the franchise
- Operations manual
- Franchise certificate
- Notarized franchise agreement
How to Franchise Arab King Shawarma
- Fill out the application form provided by E-Concept Food Cart
- Attend the orientation conducted by E-Concept Food Cart.
- Get the prospect location/s undergo the approval process
- Upon approval of the site, the applicant may undergo the signing of the franchise agreement.
- Settle the franchise fees
- Franchisee and crew undergo training as pre-opening preparation
- Grand Opening!
Address: Unit 920 AIC Burgundy empire tower ADB ave., Ortigas Center Pasig City (back of Robinsons Galleria)
Contact No.: 02-6614904 | 02-9160171 | 0927-6864020 | 0935-7628894 | 0936-0481075
Advantages of Arab King Shawarma
- While Shawarma is a foreign food, it’s currently one of the most famous foreign products in the F&B industry which can ease the act of attracting customers.
- Food cart franchises are mobile business stalls which requires little space, making finding a potential location easier, while needing less investment compared to full-store business set-ups.
- Receive seminars and training to be prepared in handling both the products and the business as a whole
- Receive the guidance of a food cart franchise business with industry experience since 2008
Things to Consider Before Franchising Arab King Shawarma
- Franchising does not guarantee the success of the business.
- Unlike being an individual entrepreneur, there are particular rules and regulations franchisee upholds when investing in a franchise.
- When dealing with fresh ingredients — as the ones use on shawarma, consider preparing for appropriate storages to keep products in tip-top condition.