For those who want to start their business, franchising is the best idea. Franchising method guarantees the applicant to have trademark of the business product, advertising it, and high rate of success. Here are some popular franchises in the Philippines:
Jollibee is one of the largest fast food in the Philippines. It was founded by Tony Tan. Jollibee has over 1,150 stores nationwide because of its satisfying products and services.
Capital Requirement: PHP 25 M
Initial Franchise Fee: PHP 35 M – PHP 55 M
- Jollibee Spaghetti
- Champ Hamburger
Steps in franchising Jollibee:
Prepare the necessary documents such as letter of intent (contains the location site, e-mail address, and contact number), Detailed Resume, and Legal document certifying applicant’s ownership of the site.
Mail these documents
Evaluation of proposed location
Address: Jollibee Plaza Bldg. F. Ortigas Jr. Road Pasig City, Philippines
Telephone: (632) 634-1111
7-Eleven was established on 1927 in Texas and started as a store who sells bread, eggs, and milks. Then on 1946, the company was renamed to 7-Eleven because of its reflection to its operating hours which is from 7 am to 11 pm.
Capital Requirement: PHP 3.5 million
Initial Franchise Fee: PHP 300,000
Steps in Franchising 7-Eleven:
- Complete the online inquiry form
- Attend the franchise briefing every Mondays and Thursdays
- Choose the location site and the 7-Eleven will evaluate it
- There will be three level interview for the applicant.
- After passing the interviews, legal documents will be prepared and sign.
- There will be one-month training to get to know the operations.
- In a span of six months, the franchisee can already operate the store.
Address: 7th Floor, Columbia Tower, Ortigas Ave., Near Corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City, Philippines
Hotline: +63 (02)8-726-9968
Fax: +63 (02)705-5229
Mobile: +63(920)950-8651, +63 (917) 871-1686
Filipinos love foods that is something sweet and something hot the reason why Dunkin Donut become ‘patok’ in the Philippines. Dunkin Donut was established way back 1960 by William Rosenberg. The store offers freshly baked goods and hot coffee. In the present Dunkin Donut has already have more than 800 outlets nationwide.
Area Franchise- minimum of PHP 32 million
Dealership- minimum of PHP 200,000
Franchise Term: 5 years
- Hot and Cold Beverages
- Site Selection Assistance
- Continuous guidance and support
- Advertising support
- Marketing Support
- Quality assurance
- Training Program
- Letter of intent (contains the applicant complete details and the site location address)
- Vicinity Map
- Pictures of the site
Address: Golden Donuts, Inc., Cor. Reliance and Sheridan St. Mandaluyong City
Telephone No: (02) 9687300 loc. 286-87
Mobile Number: 0998 8429920 , 0998 8429923
Mister Donut was established in the streets of Boston, USA. They are known for their warm delicious donuts with complementary special brew of coffee. In 1955, it has become one of the popular brand in Asia, most especially in Philippines.
Capital requirement: PHP 306,000 – PHP 366,000
Franchise Fee: PHP 50,000
Franchise term: 2 years
- Sets of Uniform
- Small wares
- Basic Equipment
- POS Tablet
- Applicants must submit a Letter of Intent containing the following information:
- Reason why the applicant wants to franchise the Mister Donut
- Applicant’s complete contact details (address, contact number and e-mail)
- Proposed location site address and vicinity map
- Pictures of the site
Telephone Nos.: +632-3701236
Address: Ramcar Center, 80-82 Roces Ave., Quezon City
In 1985, McDonald’s started franchising in 1985. The owner of franchising the McDonald’s is Golden Arches Development Corporation. Now, McDonald’s has expanded nationwide because of its excellent products and services.
Franchise Fee: PHP 30 M – PHP 50 M
Franchise Term: 10 years
- McDo Kid’s Happy Meal
- Burger McDo
- Big n’ Tasty
- Big Mac
- Quarter Pounder
- Burger Steak
- Twister Fries
- Design Fees and Architecture Planning
- Kitchen equipment
- Air- Conditioning
- Exhaust Equipment
- Cash Registers
- Furniture and Fixtures
- Building and site works
- Emergency Generators
Address: 17th Floor, Citibank Center Bldg. 8741 Paseo de Roxas St., Makati City, Philippines
Cellphone Number: 09199112553
Telephone Number: 8888-500 local 5000
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org