Waffles are one of the best food cart products you can sell in terminals like in MRT/LRT stations, jeepney terminals, tricycle stations and bus stations. This is because waffles are a complete and filling meal in a small and portable package, which is perfect or people who are in a hurry.
One of the biggest waffle franchises in the Philippines and currently the best-known is Waffle Time. You can see this food cart everywhere — in train stations, malls and even in food parks!
If you are looking into starting a Waffle Time franchise in the Philippines, you can find the information you need to know is easily accessible in this article!
Waffle Time Franchise: The Company and the Product
Waffle Time Inc. is the pioneer of selling hot, delicious stuffed waffles in the Philippines. Waffle Time boasts more than ten different flavors when it started in 1998.
The first store was erected in The Atrium Mall in Iloilo City where their small but elegantly designed cart flourished and attracted a lot of customers. They started expanding and soon opened their first business outlet in Metro Manila in June 2002. Soon, they expanded with outlets in Cebu, Cagayan, Davao and Dagupan, conquering the whole Philippines with their delicious crispy but soft waffles.
Waffle Time opened its doors to franchising in 2004, which paved way for the brand to further expand in the Philippines.
As of today, there are more than 500 company owned and franchisee-owned outlets nationwide.
Waffle Fillings You Can Choose From:
- American Hotdog
- Canadian Bacon
- German Cheese Franks
- New York Beef Franks
- Spicy Chicken Dog
- Tuna Salad
- Cheese Delite
- Ham and Cheese
- Bavarian Cheese Franks
- Swiss Chocolate
- Belgian Chocolate
- Bavarian Cream
- Mango Magic
- Pineapple Pleasure
- Ultimate Ube
Waffle Time Franchise: Information You Need to Know
- Package Cost: Php 250k
- Franchise Fee: Php 50k
- Security Deposit (Refundable): Php 50K
- Renewal Fee: Php 50K
- Monthly Service Fee: 5% of gross sales
- Franchise Term: 3 years
How to Franchise Waffle Time
- Submit a letter of intent to the Waffle Time office, along with the sketch of location.
- Interview with the franchise officer.
- When approved, the franchise application will undergo orientation and will be required to access the foot traffic of their target location.
- Site evaluation.
- After the site gets approved, the applicant is required to submit the following: NBI clearance, authority to check bank account, community tax certificate.
- Pay a processing fee of 5k
- Pay 50% of the franchise fee.
- Training for outlet operations.
- Full payment of the franchise fee.
- Operation of your Waffle Time franchise.
Waffle Time Contact Information
- Door 5, Q.H.P Bdlg., Arsenal St., Iloilo City
- (033) 8 – 335 – 0935
- (033) 8 – 335 – 0026
- 69 C Raymundo Avenue, Caniogan, Pasig City
- (02) 8 – 584 – 3704
- (02) 8 – 477 – 2468
- (02) 8 – 642 – 1870
- #32 B Mariner St., Dona Vicenta Village, Davao City
- (082) 8 – 298 – 5335
- 31 La Guardia Ext, Cebu City, Cebu
- (032) 8 – 256 – 6105
Cagayan de Oro
- 3699 Las Piedras Village, Capisnon, Kauswagan, Cagayan De Oro City
- (088) 8 – 882 – 0095