Tapa King has a goal of creating a place where busy meat lovers can enjoy a classic home-style favorite, even while on the go. Signature tapa becomes one of the favorites of some selected areas. Tapa King wants to bring their unbeatable home-style of food into every neighborhood, not just in the Philippines but all over the world.
Distinct Pinoy flavors and making guests feel special, valued and cared for make it progress and specialized fast-casual Filipino tapa restaurant.
About Tapa King Franchise
Tapa King created itself as a strong competitor in the food industry for an unbeatable 30-years track record. More than 80 stores all over the Philippines and in neighboring countries was established. Giving their guests the home-cooked Filipino flavors and the special treatment only best they have offered.
Serving signature tapa in the market as comfort food to everyone as it is their own tables making it authentic.
- Tapa King Gift Set
- Tapa King Favorites
- Frozen & Retail Items
- Royal Meals
- Sizzling Tapa King
- Home-style Meal Deals
- Good Morning Plates
- Home-style Classics
- Party Packs
- Break Bites
Tapa King Franchise Requirements
The estimated average investment for a Tapa King franchise for a minimum of 80 sq. starts at PHP 7,000,000 plus Franchise Fee (Vat Exclusive): PHP 900,000.00
Security Deposit: PHP 400,000.00
Royalty Fee: 6%
Franchise Terms: 7 years
Minimum Floor Area: 80 sq.
Franchise Capex: PHP 7M—9M
Expected ROI: 4- 5 years
Estimated return on investment: 4-5 years, based on franchisee and company data
Term of the franchise agreement: 7 years
Steps to Apply Tapa King Franchise
- Brand Discovery and Franchise Offering
- Letter of Intent (LOI) can be fax to 538-6892 or emailing a Letter Of Intent at Email add email@example.com. Submission Address to Mr. JULIUS R. MAGALLANES JR. (President & COO, Tapa King, Inc. with Office Address In Laguna Techno Park Special Economic Zone, Biñan, Laguna
Note: Letter Of Intent must contain the following:
- Cite your interest to put up a Tapa King Franchise Store Proposed site
- Include your complete address and location map
- Floor area and lease offers
- CV or Curriculum Vitae of Managing Director with colored 2X2 ID photo.
Tapa King – will do the following:
- Discuss with you the Tapa King Franchise Package
- Assessment of the proposed site.
- Application Submission and Financial Planning
- Payment of Franchise Fee and Deposit (non-refundable)
- Getting Location, Signing of Lease and Franchise Agreement
- Start of Franchisee Outlet
Franchise Services Inclusions
- Use of licensed trademark, name, and logo
- Site selection and evaluation assistance
- Architectural design and construction assistance
- Pre-opening and start-up assistance
- Comprehensive Franchise Operations Manual
- Training on management, operations, and customer service
- Grand opening and local store marketing assistance
Training of the franchise owner, designated management team, and outlet personnel will be done at the franchisor headquarters and franchisee store. Dry-run or soft opening will include in the training. Within 12 days before the grand opening of the franchisee store, the staff training will be conducted. While the management team training will take 45 days as it covers business operations, management, and customer service.
Continuing support from Tapa King during the term of the franchise are as follows:
- Technical support
- Sales and operation performance reporting guidance
- Regular field visits and business guidance
- Updates on new products and services
Advantages of Tapa King Franchise
- High success rate due to its business model that already established
- Can guarantee success because of its recognized brand or trademark
- Putting up a good reputation franchise like Tapa King can avail easy financing
- Low-cost supplies, proper placement, and good marketing techniques can secure higher profit
Disadvantages of Tapa King Franchise
- The innovation of products is limited. It always depends on the core marketing in line with the original franchise
- Bad impression or advertisement of one outlet can affect all the franchise store under Tapa King
- Royalties and advertisement reduce the income
Consideration when Franchising of Tapa King
- Know your passion if you really want to own this franchise
- Visit another store to be familiar with how to operate the business
- Choose a good location that is a vital aspect of franchising
- Take time to study the Terms and Condition, Franchise Agreement, and what are included in franchising Tapa King.
Office Address: Tapa King Inc.
16 Armal Compound, F. Legaspi St. Maybunga, Pasig City
Office Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, weekdays
Landline Number: 8888-8272
Mobile Number: 0917-634-2062