If you ever ask 100 pinoys what is their favorite food stall snack, a majority will answer, siomai. Siomai is one of the best things in life. Savory meat, wrapped in thin layer of carbs, dipped in salty spicy soy sauce. Just thinking about it is making me hungry!
If you are looking into starting a siomai franchise business but do not have enough financial resources to start the bigger brands like Master Siomai or Siomai House, you might want to look into starting a small siomai franchise brand. These food cart franchises usually cost below P100k and come in complete with all the quipment and tools you need to start your business.
One of the rising stars when it comes to siomai franchising is Siomai Goodness. Let’s see if Siomai Goodness can help you in achieving your business goals.
Siomai Goodness Franchise: The Company Background
Siomai Goodness started in March 2010. This company offers a wide variety of choices of food cart styles, including a one tethered to a bicycle. Siomai goodness also holds different siomai flavors, but their flagship siomai flavors are those of longanisa siomai and tocino siomai. They also offer Chinese and Oriental siomai, along with the classic pork and shrimp siomai, beef siomai, chicken siomai and the ever so popular Japanese siomai.
Siomai Goodness offers siomai plain or with rice, with an optional black gulaman as a drink.
Vision: To be the leading innovator and provider of siomai products.
Mission: Provide quality and innovative siomai products at reasonable costs with an eye for excellent service.
Siomai Goodness Franchise Contact Information
Pros of Starting a Low-Cost Siomai Franchise
- Obviously, it is not going to burn a huge hole in your pocket.
- Low-cost franchises are perfect for part-time entrepreneurs with full-time job. This is perfect for those who are just starting out to become businesspeople and have a small fund to do so.
- Low-cost franchises typically are more mobile. If your first location does not succeed, you can just try again in another.
Cons of Starting a Low-Cost Siomai Franchise
- Low-cost franchises typically has lesser-known brand name.
- Low-cost franchises sometimes have a clunky system that can (but sometimes can’t) be improved on by the franchisor in the future.
- Some low-cost franchises just disappear, leaving you to take care of your franchise business yourself.