Everybody knows siomai! It is probably the most popular snack in the Philippines, and if you ask Pinoys what their favorite snack is, the answer is probably siomai!
One of the bigger brands in siomai franchising is Master Siomai, which became so popular with its Japanese siomai, a flavor that comes with seaweed wrapping which usually come with sushi. If you are someone looking into starting franchising Master Siomai, this article will give you the what, which, how and how much
Let’s see if Master Siomai fits your franchising goals, shall we?
Master Siomai Franchise Brand
Masterrific Foods Inc. holds and manages the Master Siomai brand. This company has more than ten years of experience in manufacturing food products, including siomai. They also process meats like tocino, ham and longganisa.
By April 2012, Master Siomai has 600 outlets in the Philippines, most are situated in malls and high foot traffic areas. Examples are Puregold, MRT stations, SM malls, Robinon’s Supermarket. Master Siomai prides in providing the best authentic siomai, including their famous Japanese Siomai.
Master Siomai Products
- Pork and Shrimp Siomai
- Chicken Siomai
- Beef Siomai
- Tuna Siomai
- Shark’s Fin Siomai
- Japanese Siomai
Master Siomai Franchise: Fees, Investment Cost, Inclusions
Franchise Cost: P 280k
This package includes the following:
- 1 Unit – Japanese Inspired Food Cart
- 1 Unit – Food Steamer
- 1 Unit – 5 cu. ft. Chest Freezer
- 1 Unit – Acrylic Plastic Juicer
- Complete Food cart Kitchenwares and plastic wares.
- Php 7,000 worth of Initial Food and Paper Products
- Complete Set of Crew Uniforms
- Cleaning Supplies
- Marketing Collaterals
- Lease offer or written agreement from your lessor
- Pictures of your proposed location
- At least 2 valid IDs
- Any proof of billing under your name
How to Start a Master Siomai Franchise
Here is an overview of the steps on how to start a Master Siomai Franchise
- Look for the location of your franchise.
- Call the office for site inspection.
- Payment 50% deposit of the total franchise fee. This is required to start the construction of the food cart.
- Attend a business operation meeting.
- Attend crew and owner training.
- The signing of the franchise agreement.
- Full payment of the franchise.
- Start your operations.
Master Siomai Franchise Contact Information
If you want to start your own Master Siomai Franchise, contact them using the following information:
88 C. Arellano St., Brgy. Ibaba,
Malabon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
MONDAY – FRIDAY 9:00am – 5:00pm
P / (02) 8 709 5288
P / (02) 8 709 0901
E / email@example.com