Don’t we all have a dream of one day scoring a jackpot that can give us millions of cash and solve all of our financial woes?
That dream of one day becoming an instant millionaire became plausible, when Lotto outlets became a thing in the market. People started lining up to achieve that million peso dream that they’ve been dreaming of, and for others, they are thinking if this Lotto outlet is a possible business to earn money at.
If you’re also curious about this possibility, then read further to know how you can be a Lotto outlet agent.
The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSCO) is a government-owned agency that is known as the principal body for raising and providing funds for health and medical programs, services, and charities.
All of these with Lotto outlets as the main product of PCSCO, a betting game that is continuously improved and develop to keep the game interesting and up to date to new and coming potential lottery gamers.
Franchise Details of Lotto Outlet in the Philippines
- Applicants must be a Filipino citizen
- Have no criminal record
- Minimum age requirement of 21 years old
- (3) 2 x 2 pictures of the applicant
- (3) 2 x 2 pictures of the applicant’s spouse (if applicable)
- Birth certificate of the applicant
- Letter of intent or the On-line lottery personal datasheet
- NBI clearance
- Barangay clearance
- Proof of Ownership/Lease of outlet
- Owner: Land title or TCT
- For Lease: Contract of lease or authority/certification from building owner (notarized)
- Proof of Income:
- Employed applicants: Income tax return and certificate of employment
- Self-Employed applicants: Income tax return, registration of the business, and audited financial statements (if applicable)
Cost of Starting a PCSO Lotto Franchise
This is the best news for those who are looking to start their own Lotto outlet because PSCO does not charge its Lotto outlet agents any franchisee, that’s right you can start your own Lotto outlet without paying a franchise fee!
However, there are still some due fees that need to be settled to get your Lotto outlet to establish, and those fees are the following:
- Application Fee: 2,500
- Installation Fee: 10,000
- Cash Bond: 300,000
- Within a 5-meter distance from the nearest pawnshop
- Within a 100-meter distance from schools and churches.
- Within a 100-meter distance from existing lotto outlets (NCR)
- Within a 200-meter distance from existing lotto outlets (Provincial)
- A minimum lot area of 2 x 2 meters
- Can accommodate a 36 x 24-inch business counter
- Lotto outlets must have at least one wireless or fixed landline.
- The outlet must be facing the direction of human traffic/entry
- The site must be enclosed for safety reasons.
- Dry floor space with proper ventilation
Why Lotto Outlets are an Ideal Business Investment
You’ve seen them and witness how Lotto outlets are if not always, most of the time have long ques of people hoping they can be the next person to hit the jackpot, and if you’re in a great area with high foot traffic the more you can earn money.
With Lotto outlet’s highly dependent on commission sales, which have an earning potential of 5% of the outlet’s sales commission, makes a Lotto business an ideal investment for populated areas.