The Filipinos love chicken. Those who do not prefer to eat this kind of delicious meat are missing something. The bland taste of Chicken is like a canvass for the culinary artist, waiting to be painted with different flavors that will excite the palate of those who will appreciate this art. This si how San Miguel Foods, Inc. envisioned their roasted chicken will be: delicious, flavorful poultry meat, just waiting for someone to devour it. This is exactly what Hungry Juan is. If you want to start a roast chicken business you must take a look at Hungry Juan.
About Hungry Juan
Hungry Juan is a franchise business venture of San Miguel Foods, Inc. Since San Miguel acquired different food companies like Monterey and Pure Foods, San Miguel has been a leader in the Food Industry and decided to integrate its resources to service another growing market: the roasted chicken market. San Miguel envisioned tasty, juicy roasted chicken for the Pinoy-on-the-go and thus, Hungry Juan was born.
Other meats Hungry Juan offer are liempo, sisig and beef tapa. Hunry Juan: busog ka sa sarap!
How to Franchise Hungry Juan: Franchise Fee and Other Requirements
Aspiring franchisees of Hungry Juan undergo rigorous process, but here is a rough rundown of the fees and other requirements for each franchisee:
The whole franchise business needs around P485k to 900k worth of initial investment. This includes the franchise fee of P89,600.00. This fee includes:
- Usage of the brand name
- Site assistance
- store design and construction assistance
- business management, operation and marketing
- customer service training
- franchise operations manual
- continuous project development
- initial stocks
The franchise term is is three years.
How to Franchise Hungry Juan: Franchising Procedure
- Submit a letter of intent and attach a map of the area where you plan to put up you Hungry Juan business.
- upon receipt of the letter of intent, the Hungry Juan franchise manager will schedule the aspiring franchisee for an interview and site evaluation. Competition and complementary businesses in the are will also be a criteria on the approval process, aside from the feasibility of the location.
- One the site inspection results are favorable, it will be approved and the aspiring franchisee will need to ill up an application form and attach the marketing and feasibility studies, marketing plan and business permits.
- The franchising manager will conduct an final interview with the franchise applicant.
- Signing of contract, payment of franchisee fee and construction of business.
If you are interested in starting out a Hungry Juan Franchise, you can start by contacting the franchising manager through the following details.
San Miguel Foods Inc.
17th Floor, JMT Corporate Condominium,
ADB Avenue, Ortigas, Pasig City
- Tel No. (02) 702 – JUAN (5826)
- Fax No. (+63) 702-5822
- Email Add: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org