Wendy’s opens its door to every entrepreneur who is interested in the franchise and continue the best service they started. It has a record of being the third biggest fast-food chain with almost 7,000 store locations. Well known for its “old-fashioned hamburgers” that are square in shape. Freshest ingredients are given to customers. Patties are also the biggest in the market.
About Wendy’s Franchise
During the unstable economy on December 8, 1983, the first Wendy’s Hamburger Restaurant established in the country. It is under Wenphil Corporation, Philippine franchisee of Wendy’s International. The condition of having two hamburger giants during that time did not stop Wendy’s to go through.
It initiates a new fast food experience of having a product that has good taste, nutritious, high-quality at a time when fast food in the Philippines tag as serving junk food. In Park square 1 in Makati, the first outlet that the Filipinos experience natural affection to foods. Growing demand and new outlets add to the fast-food lane. Wendy’s International guides the local store that became one of the leading fast-food chains and belongs to the top 1,000 corporations in the country.
Its innovative, designed and vast menu attracts customers. It also adds flat-screen TVs, fireplaces, inviting seat options, WI-FI, and digital menu boards.
Wendy’s pioneered innovations in the quick-service restaurant business. It offers a Salad Bar that freshly prepared and consists of garden fresh vegetables and a choice of dressings. Also, serve Hot-Stuffed Baked Potatoes, rich in vitamins and minerals and low in sodium. It offers a 24-hour food service and delivery service strategically.
- Fried Chicken
- Healthy Salads
- Frosty and Fries
Wendy’s Franchise Requirements
Franchise cost: US Dollars 250,000 (Liquid Capital)
Royalty fee: 4% derived from all sales
Advertising fee: 4% allocation from all sales
The company advises the franchisees to be hands on in the business to oversee the full operating system.
Training could take more than 6months including classroom lessons and hands-on experience for the owner and staff.
Steps to Apply Wendy’s Franchise
- Qualification and registration
- Accomplished a form that you will find from this link: http://www.aboutwendys.com/International/Qualifications-and-Process/
- Fill up a complete franchise application form
- Discovery and Business Plan Development
- The company will welcome the qualified applicant to familiarize with the restaurant’s menu and store itself.
- Ocular Visit of Team Market
- The signing of the contract
Advantages of Franchising Wendy’s
- Can secure huge profit when success formulas are met such as low-cost supplies, proper placement, and good marketing techniques.
- High success rate due to its business model.
- Recognized brand or trademark that can guarantee you success
- Appointing of the skilled management team to assist in all the preparations and opening of the very first store of the franchisee
- The company will ensure maximizing potential with the help of the marketing team by identifying the target market opportunities.
- Assisting in looking for efficient suppliers having the best quality and safe
- The engineering team will give assistance in layout, site renovation, and other special programs that will arise.
- Assisting in selecting the technology equipment that will use in the store to run efficiently, tools will be provided to aid in managing labor costs and track food inventory but not limited to that.
Disadvantages of Franchising Wendy’s
- Like other franchising business, franchisee need to follow the rules and regulations of a company
- Innovation has a limitation
- Need to secure the brand reputation as it affects all the name of the company
Things to Consider of Franchising Wendy’s
- Make sure it is your passion before entering any franchise business.
- Visit one of the franchise stores to help you be more aware of the operation and proceedings.
- Sit down and study the Terms and Condition, Franchise Agreement, and what are included in franchising Wendy’s Philippines.
- Make an ocular visit to the proposed place as it is one vital aspect to have a successful Wendy’s Philippines franchise. Check if the environment and see if your business suits the surroundings.
3/F Uni Oil Building, Commerce Avenue
Cor. Acacia Street, Madrigal Business Park,
Alabang, Muntinlupa City, Philippines
Telephone: +63 (2) 809-5506
Fax: +63 (2) 807-2394