Owning a donut franchise can both be exciting and interesting. The choices can range from a small stall to a medium retail outlet to even a big restaurant or just be a commissary outlet. It is also one fun business playing with donut’s shape, size, design and most of all its taste. It brings a lot of creativity and innovation to come up with a mouthwatering treat for the sweet tooth. So, if you are looking for a Pinoy taste donut that can be served in your locality, Go Nuts Donuts is the perfect sweet tidbit that you can offer at an affordable price in a much bigger size than your regular donut brand.
Go Nuts Donuts Company Background:
Go Nuts Donuts started in 2003 by siblings Michael O. Triallana and Christina T. Lagdameo. The concept originally started when the two budding entrepreneurs were not given the franchise of a US based donut brand. Out of motivation and eagerness, they decided to go into the business of making donuts, invested in research and after two years of perfecting the donut recipe, Go Nuts Donuts was born, and the rest was history. The company started franchising in 2005 and currently there are 22 outlets in Metro Manila, 4 in Luzon areas and 2 in Davao.
Go Nuts Franchise Details:
For Satellite Stores:
- Franchise Fee: P300,000 + VAT
- Franchise Term: 3 years
- Space Requirement: 40 to 60 square meters
- Capital Requirement: P750,000 to P1.5 Million
For Commissary and One Retail Outlet
- Franchise Fee: P500,000 + VAT
- Franchise Term: 5 years
- Space Requirement: 150 to 200 square meters
- Capital Requirement: P7 Million to P9 Million
- Royalty Fee: 8% of Net Sales
Go Nuts Donuts Franchise Application Steps:
Below are the step by step application process of Go Nuts Donuts franchise application:
- Submission of Letter of Intent indicating the type of franchise that you are interested
and the proposed location.
- Provision of a detailed location map that includes landmarks and other valuable
- Submission of the Franchise Evaluation Form with your detailed resume as
- If these are completed, you will be scheduled for an interview.
- Conduct of site inspection by the company’s franchise team.
- If all of these guarantees approval, a franchise agreement will be signed and
payment shall be made.
Other Contact Details:
Below is the Gonuts Donuts Philippines franchising contact information:
- Company Address:
Doughnut People, Inc.
Filia Corporate Center
4347 Valdez Street, Makati City
Metro Manila, Philippines
- Telephone Number: (632) 7574440 local 118 (Franchising Dept.);
local 227 (Marketing Dept.
- Fax Number: (632) 7574448
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.gonutsdonuts.net/
To help you decide on getting a franchise for Go Nuts Donuts, a list of pros and cons are identified below for your reference. Hope the list will be of help.
- Quality Pinoy Donuts and proven business system
- Opportunity to expand in the provinces
- A lot of donut player in the market both local and international brands
- Franchise fee and capital investment is big for a start-up