Famous Belgian Waffles reintroduces waffles served from food carts in a new style. Instead of the cylindrical shape like a corndog, Famous Belgian Waffles offer their products in its traditional form: round and folded, with some filling in between.
If you are looking into purchasing Famous Belgian Waffles food cart, this article will show you on what you need to know, how much you should prepare and where you should start.
Why are Waffles a Good Idea to Sell?
Waffles are a good product to sell because it is a complete meal in itself! It is loaded in carbohydrates, for that quick boost in energy, protein that supplies a slow but steady energy. The best thing about waffles is that you can easily hold it in your hand.
Because you can hold it and eat it while walking, waffles are the choice of food for those who are always busy and on the go. People in transportation stations like MRT/LRT stations, jeepney terminals, bus stations and tricycle bays will prefer handheld food over rice meals.
Famous Belgian Waffles: The Company
Famous Belgian Waffles started catering to its hungry patrons in 2012. The clientele were called “famous patrons” who supported the delicious aroma of the waffles that instantly made them hungry whenever they pass by the food cart.
Famous Belgian Waffles started expansion in 2014. After establishing food kiosks in every premier malls and schools and universities, Famous Belgian Waffles has 300 food kiosks nationwide!
Famous Belgian Waffles Franchise: The Information You Need to Know
Famous Belgian Waffles Franchise Packages. Famous Belgian Waffles offer three different types of franchise packages to cover your financial capability and your target market needs:
- Standard Food Cart – starts at P550,000 (All-in)
- Kiosk – starts at P650,000 (All-in)
- Counter with seating – starts at P730,000 (All-in)
Terms of Franchise: 3 years (subject to renewal)
Royalty: 10 % of net purchase (after VAT)
Marketing Fee : 3% of net sales (only if applicable)
Famous Belgian Waffle Package Inclusion:
Franchise Package Includes the following:
- Use of Famous Belgian Waffles trade name
- Business Operating System
- Site Evaluation and Securing of lease
- Store Set-Up
- Pre-Operating Training and Orientation
- Opening Assistance
- On-going support
Procedure for Application
- Submit the following to the Business Development Officer
- Franchise Application Form with 2×2 picture.
- Letter of Intent (indicate the exact address where you want to set-up your business).
iii. Sketch map (include landmark) of the proposed location.
- Interview with franchise applicant
- Payment of Processing fee of P20,000n(Metro Manila Area) or P30,000nfor provincial location to start the application process.
- Applicant will receive a feedback if the application or the location has been approved or disapproved after two (2) weeks from the submission of the above-mentioned requirement.
- If approved, the applicant will be required to secure the lease of the proposed location and submit the floor plan wherein the exact space location will be subject for approval of the franchisor.
- Review and signing of the agreement.
- Payment of 70% of the total franchise package.
- Cart/Kiosk/Counter perspective fabrication, store construction and training will commence.
- Full payment of the total franchise package before the delivery of the cart/kiosk/counter, kitchen equipment and other peripherals.
- Grand opening of franchise outlet.
Famous Belgian Waffles Contact Information
You can contact the franchise consultant, Monica Rojas at 0917-5594318 / 425-2591.
0121 Alley 1 First St. Barangay Mambugan Antipolo Rizal 1870