The burger is, and will always be, one of the most popular food stall products in the Philippine market. Whether it is in a high-class mall, a mall for the masses or just a food cart aisle at the side of the street, burgers will always be there, as it is what the Filipinos crave the most.
A burger business, you say? Sounds good. Burger Factory is one of the more popular brands that made “buy 1 take 1” burger popular. Let us look at the Burger Factory franchise and see if it is a good fit for your business dreams.
Company Background: Burger Factory Franchise
Burger Factory is one of the many food cart concepts of JC Franchising Inc., a long-time manufacturer of Food Carts based in Makati.
JC Franchising Inc. boasts its no royalty fee and no renewal fee franchise concepts. After paying the initial franchise fee, all the franchisee should pay is a small processing fee to continue the business after a year.
Burger Factory Franchise: Fees, Costs and Details You Need to Know
- Burger factory food cart franchise package costs P78,888.
- use of trade name and logo
- use of the business system
- heavy duty equipment and utensils
- six staff uniforms
- free food tasting product worth P1,000
- marketing collaterals (banner and menu tarpaulin, and banner stand)
- comprehensive personnel training
- opening assistance
- operations manual
- notarized franchise contract
- 4 day on-site crew training
- assistance of monitoring officer
How to Franchise Burger Factory
If you have already decided to franchise Burger Factory Food Cart, here are the steps in becoming a new owner.
- Visit the JC Franchising Inc. website. Fill up the contact form.
- JC Franchising will contact you and will be invited for a franchise orientation. The franchise fee will be paid here.
- Ocular inspection of your preferred location. This is a paid service, P1,7000.00 for Luzon, P12,000.00 to 15,000.00 for Visayas and Mindanao. For best results, submit three to five locations.
- A cash bond of P40k will be made. This will be refunded if you decide to terminate the franchise contract.
- A processing fee of P4,888.00 will be made.
- The food stalls will be shipped to the location you are going to operate. There is a one-time fee of P2,500.00 for the shipping, and the installation of the food cart is free.
Contact for Burger Factory Franchise Information
Decided to start your franchising journey with Burger Factory? Contact them through the following:
- Address: 1196 Batangas St., San Isidro, Makati City, Philippines
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone Nos.: (02) 889 4773; (02) 889 4774; (02) 889 4775; (02) 889 4776
- Cellphone Nos.: 09178523726; 0917-8JC-FRAN (523786)
- Website: jcfranchisinginc.com