Beverages are so popular in the Philippines because of the hot weather. This makes selling palamig, soft drinks, shakes and the delicious buko juice a great business idea. If you are looking into franchising buko juice, then you can start off with the inexpensive food carts that are quite popular in the Philippines.
One of the said food carts is Buko Choice, a concept of Best Choice Food Cart Corporation.
About Buko Choice Food Cart Franchise
Buko Choice is one of the flagship products of Best Choice Food Cart Corporation, because of its low entry point in franchising. This makes it easy for beginning entrepreneurs to start becoming businesspersons and quit their day jobs.
Best Choice Food Cart Corporation was formed by founders who were in the franchising industry for more than fifteen years now. Their aim was to help every interested individual to start franchising at a low cost.
Buko Choice Franchise: The Details
Franchise Fee and Package Fee: PHP 250,000.00
- Food Cart
- Initial Stocks worth of PHP 5,000.00
- Recruitment of Service Crew
- Franchise Agreement and Contract
- Set of Equipment and Utensils
- Grand Opening Assistance
Steps in Applying for a Buko Choice Franchise
- Fill up the application form
- Submit requirements
- 1 valid ID
- 2 pcs. 1×1 photo
- Location of your food cart
- Settle the franchise fee (50% only)
- Sign the franchise agreement
- Receive the food stalls and franchise fee inclusions
- Pay the other 50% of franchise fee
Buko Choice Franchise Contact Details
Address: Unit 309, S. Medalla Bldg., Mc Arthur St. Corner EDSA, Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines
Hotline No.: (02)930-1461
Mobile Nos.: 09175433319/ 09992277347