The pearl shake craze is still present in the market and will surely stay for long. This flavorful drink is not just mouthwatering but is a thirst quencher for people of all ages. Thus, if you are interested in a food cart business, pearl shakes still have a great demand in the market. To add, the pearl shake concept is one of the simplest, affordable and the most convenient start-up for food carts. It is easy to set up and the business model is also not too complex. Thus, if you wanted to join the food cart business, Blitz Pearl Shakes is the best option to choose from. Check out the information below to learn more about this food cart franchise.
Blitz Company Background:
Blitz pearl shake is a brainchild of Food Cart Link (FCL). Their mission is to help start-up entrepreneurs to join the food cart business with the least amount of capital to spend and with an easy business platform. Food Cart Link has been in the food cart business since 2011. The company is duly registered with the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) and the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)To date, Foodcartlink have already served almost 800 clients and 1,000 food cart concepts nationwide.
Blitz Food Cart Details:
Package Price: P39,000
- Mall-Quality Cart (4.8ft x 2.8ft x 7ft)
- Heavy Duty Blender
- Ice Crusher
- Chest Cooler
- Containers, Utensils, Wares
- Initial Inventory
- Crew Uniform
- Video Training & Operations Manual
- Costing and Pricing Formula
- Promo Banner
- 14 Different Shake Flavors with tapioca pearls (or nata crystals)
- Sizes: 12oz, 16oz, 22oz
- SRP: P25-39 per serving
Other Food Cart Packages:
- Business Kit (with same package inclusions as above just with no cart) – P15,000
- Kiosk/Mall Cart – please email for a different inclusion of a kiosk or a mall cart
Terms of Payment: Fifty percent (50%) down payment upon submission of application form for food cart package. The remaining balance will be paid two (2) days before cart release schedule. Full payment for business kits are required.
How to Start a Food Cart Business
Step 1. Find a location with a lot of food traffic.
Step 2. Select a food concept that matches your target market.
Step 3. Secure your business permits.
Step 4. Start operation. Monitor closely and enjoy a steady income.
The business model of a food cart business is the “Build-Operate” scheme. There is no need for a franchising system for this very simple food cart business where products are very easy to prepare. Hence, the interested individual will have a lot of savings since there will be no franchising fee, royalty fee, renewal fee, and all other recurring fees. The food cart owner will not be tied with numerous restrictions and terms & conditions and will have all the freedom to apply whatever marketing plans he/she wants for the product to sell.
- Website: www.foodcartlink.com
- Company Address: #29 Vista Riva Homes, F. Santos Ave. (aka Tramo)
Zapote, Las Piñas City
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Number: (02) 340-0156
- Mobile Numbers: Sun: 0922-862-6154; Globe: 0917-848-3522
To know more about the advantages and disadvantages of having a food cart business, pros and cons are identified below.
- Food Cart package is very cheap and affordable
- Easy application process and uses a simple business model
- Good for a start-up business
- The product concept choices are not really known brands in the market
- A lot of players in the market for food carts