Before the milk teas and frappes galore that we are seeing today, shakes and sago dominated the beverage market industry in the Philippines, and one of the brands which spearheaded its success is the Black Pearl franchise.
Pioneering the sago craze in the Philippines, Black Pearl rapidly grew nationwide, and you too can become a part of the growing Black Pearl franchise family. Read further and find out how to become a Black Pearl franchisee and the requirements you need to become one.
About Black Pearl Franchise
Black Pearl is one of the 25 food cart franchise set-up under the management of Fruitas Holdings — one of the leading pioneers of affordable business concepts in the Philippines, which employs the use of high quality, fresh, and real ingredients to their healthy drinks on the go.
Black Pearl was conceptualized by Fruitas Holdings, which immediately became the pioneers of the sago craze in the Philippine market. Their signature yummy and gummy sago, mix with their delectable mix of sweet shakes is one of the most recognized beverage stalls in the Philippines
Black Pearl Franchise Details
Franchise fee: 250,000 PHP
Floor Area Requirement: 4-6 square meters
- Use of Black Pearl trade name
- Tools and equipment
- Initial inventory
- Marketing materials
- Crew uniform, training, and sourcing assistance.
How to Franchise Black Pearl
- Visit fruitasholdings.com and navigate at the franchise section of their website page.
- Click apply online to see their online application form.
- Choose Black Pearl as your preferred brand concept.
- Fill out the application form
- Attach a digital copy of the following documents to the application form:
- Letter of Intent
- Lease/Award Notice from the lessor (if possible)
- Vicinity Map of prospective site
- Photograph of the prospective site
- Check and submit your application.
- After your application is approved through their evaluation process, Fruitas Holdings will be in touch with you to give you further details regarding the franchise process and requirements.
Black Pearl Franchise Contact Details
For further inquiries and more up to date information regarding Black Pearl’s franchise procedure and details, reach Fruitas Holdings through the following:
Address: Fruitas Headquarters 60 Cordillera St. corner E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave., Brgy. Doña Josefa, Quezon City Philippines
- Luzon area: (+63)-939-101-0101
- Visayas & Mindanao area: (+63)947-101-0101
Advantages of Franchising Black Pearl
- Franchise a reputable business brand
- Receive continuous support from Fruitas Holdings
- Use the management and operation system developed and tested across the chain of Black Pearl outlets nationwide.
- Receive free training for your crew
- Free location evaluation to check the area’s feasibility
- Black Pearl is an ALL-IN-PACKAGE type of franchise, which makes it easier to set-up and operate.
- Partner of a company that advocates the provision of equal opportunities, by giving deaf-mute people the chance to be part of Fruitas Holdings stores’ service crew.
Things to Consider Before Franchising Black Pearl
- Be financially sound to support and maintain your Black Pearl outlet
- Have strong entrepreneurial and leadership skills.
- Have the willingness to be hands-on with the operation side of the business.
- Be capable to oversee the management of the outlet as an individual business owner, while adhering to the rules and regulations set by Fruitas Holdings.