How to Start a Baliwag Franchise Business
Lechon Manok is one of the most popular meals in the Philippines. Pinoys always seem to find a reason to eat lechon manok. Don’t feel like cooking? Lechon manok. Birthday? Christmas? Did someone arrive? Lechon manok!
This is why starting a lechon manok business is a great idea! Once you have situated yourself in a residential area, it is easy to get regular buyers.
Baliwag Lechon is one of the more popular brands when it comes to selling lechon manok and lechon liempo. If you want to start a Baliwag Lechon franchise, you can check this article out for information so you can decide whether Baliwag Lechon franchise aligns with your business aspirations.
Company Background: Baliwag Lechon Manok Franchise
Baliwag Lechon Manok did not start in Bulacan, but in Quezon City! The store started in Quezon City where a Dwight and Dolores Salcedo pooled their savings and borrowed P5k to start a roast chicken business. They named it Baliwag Lechon Manok as a homage to their home town in Bulacan.
After 25 years, here is Baliwag Lechon Manok, with over 350 outlets nationwide!
Baliwag Lechon Menu
|Lechon Manok (Take-out)||290.00|
|Lechon Liempo (Take-out)||260.00|
|Manok 1/2 (Take-out)||145.00|
|Crispy Ulo (Take-out)||480.00|
|Crispy Pata (Take-out)||450.00|
|Pork BBQ per piece (Take-out)||33.00|
|Siopao Asado (Take-out)||25.00|
|Siopao Bola-bola (Take-out)||25.00|
Baliwag Lechon Franchise: Fees, Investment, Inclusions and Other Info
Franchise Fee: Php 250,000.00 to Php 750,000.00, depending on the business model.
- Royalty / Service Fee – 5% of Gross Sales less VAT
- Marketing Support Fund – 2% of Gross Sales less VAT
- Local Branch Marketing Fund – 1% of Gross Sales less VAT
Inclusions to the Franchise Fee and Other Fees
- Leasehold improvements
- Furniture and fixtures
- Cashiering and cleaning supplies
- Licenses, permits, registration fees, insurance
- Allowances for trainees during initial training
- Employees uniform
- Initial inventory
- Advance rental
- Security deposit lesser/mall and to the franchisor
Franchise Term: 5 years
Minimum Floor Area:
- Cart Type – 4 – 6 square meters
- Kiosk Take-out – 20 – 40 square meters
- Kiosk Dine-in – 50 – 80 square meters
- Dine-in – 90 – 200 square meters
- Food Court – 25 – 35 square meters
Baliwag Lechon Franchise Contact Information
- Website: www.baliwaglechonmanok.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone No. : (02)654-2929, (02)654-9001, (02)654-9002
- Address: Head Office, # 1 Mercedez Avenue, Pasig City, Philippines
The Advantages of Baliwag Lechon Manok
- Food is a great business because everyone needs it.
- Pinoys always seem to find a reason to buy and eat lechon manok, because it is so delicious and so convenient. Use this to your advantage!
- Baliwag Lechon Manok is one of the bigger brands in lechon manok industry, with years of experience I cooking, selling and serving lechon manok.
- People love Baliwag Lechon Manok and people will buy from known brands!